TEM 109: Spotted Online featuring articles from James Clear, Seth Godin and Daniel Pink
Spotted Online is a new TEM episode format featuring thought-provoking articles pertaining to all aspects of being a successful musical entrepreneur.
Today's Featured Articles:
- "Entropy: Why Life Always Seems to Get More Complicated" by James Clear
- "Did you publish?" by Seth Godin
- "How to Tap into What Really Motivates You" by Daniel Pink
Show notes for all episodes of TEM including topics discussed, links to all books and websites referenced can be found at:
Don't miss the debut of the TEM Newsletter! Sign up to receive a free copy of 7 Lessons I Learned from the First 100 Episodes of TEM.
1. Help me get to my goal of $50 per episode on Patreon by pledging as little as $1 per episode to support the show: https://www.patreon.com/tempodcast.
2. Help me get to my goal of 50 ratings at iTunes (I'm really close!) by leaving a rating and review.
And finally, a huge thank you to Parker Mouthpieces for providing the hosting for TEM.
Produced by Andrew Hitz for Pedal Note Media