TEM112: The One Thing Every Musician Must Have
Why every musician in 2017 must have a website and some tips on how to make a great one.
TEM Consulting is running a limited time offer for TEM listeners. Click here to schedule your free consultation today to see if we are a good fit!
What You'll Learn:
- Why your website is your electronic storefront and why you have to own your own store (and not just rent one on social media)
- How a website helps you cut through the noise and get found by potential customers
- Tips to choosing a good URL for your website and where to get one
- Why checking the availability of URL's and social media handles should be one of the first things you do when brainstorming a new idea
- The importance of initially developing a website that is a Minimum Viable Product rather than putting it off to make it "perfect"
- The different platforms you can use to build your own website
- Solving specific problems for very specific people (your potential customers) through your website and how that can lead to income
Show notes for all episodes of TEM including topics discussed, links to all books and websites referenced can be found at: http://www.andrewhitz.com/shownotes
Don't miss the debut of the TEM Newsletter! Sign up to receive a free copy of 7 Lessons I Learned from the First 100 Episodes of TEM.
1. Help me get to my goal of $50 per episode on Patreon by pledging as little as $1 per episode to support the show: https://www.patreon.com/tempodcast.
2. Help me get to my goal of 50 reviews on iTunes by leaving a rating and review (and thanks to everyone who helped me get to 50 ratings!)
And finally, a huge thank you to Parker Mouthpieces for providing the hosting for TEM.
Produced by Andrew Hitz for Pedal Note Media