TEM117: Influence by Dr. Robert Cialdini (Book Report)
A Book Report on the New York Times best selling book "Influence" by Dr. Robert Cialdini.
What You'll Learn:
The Six Principles of Persuasion, how they apply to a musical entrepreneur and six action steps to utilize each principle
- The Principle of Reciprocity
- The Principle of Scarcity
- The Principle of Authority
- The Principle of Consistency
- The Principle of Liking
- The Principle of Consensus
Show notes for all episodes of TEM including topics discussed, links to all books and websites referenced can be found at: http://www.andrewhitz.com/shownotes
1. Help me get to my goal of $50 per episode on Patreon by pledging as little as $1 per episode to support the show: https://www.patreon.com/tempodcast.
2. Help me get to my goal of 75 ratings at iTunes by leaving a rating and review.
And finally, a huge thank you to Parker Mouthpieces for providing the hosting for TEM.
Produced by Andrew Hitz for Pedal Note Media